Looking at the Super Healthy Kids menu as an Adult. - Imgur
Awesome ideas - Imgur
Diagrams to make your life easier - Imgur
For future reference. - Imgur
Retro Betties now featured on Fab.
Hailing from Texas’ northeastern border, Retro Betties is a go-to resource for eclectic interior accents. Lovingly sourced by founder Cristy Tongate, a bevy of old school finds is showcased in this collection. Keep your eyes peeled for gloriously funky lamps, 1940s pin-up prints, and a cache of vintage dog portraits.
1. Doing is never enough if you neglect Being.
2. What you react to in others, you strengthen in yourself.
3. Attachment to things drops away when you no longer seek to find yourself in them.
4. The past has no power over the present moment. When you surrender to what is and so become fully present, the past ceases to exist. You do not need it any more.
5. Worry pretends to be necessary but serves no useful purpose.
6. You are not ‘in the now’; you are the now. That is your essential identity—the only thing that never changes.
7. Is there a difference between happiness and inner peace? Yes. Happiness depends on conditions being perceived as positive; inner peace does not.
8. Sometimes letting things go is a far greater act of power than defending or hanging on.
9. Neither failure nor success has the power to change your inner state of Being.
10. You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.
11. I cannot tell you any spiritual truth that deep within you don’t know already. All I can do is remind you of what you have forgotten.
As far back as Greek Mystery schools 2500 years ago, we as a species were taught that there are five perfect 3-dimensional forms -The tetrahedron, hexahedron, octahedron, dodecahedron, and icosahedron. Collectively these are known as The Platonic Solids — and are the foundation of everything in the physical world. Modern scholars ridiculed this idea until the 1980’s, when Professor Robert Moon at the University of Chicago demonstrated that the entire Periodic Table of Elements — literally everything in the physical world — is based on these same five forms! In fact, throughout modern Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, the sacred geometric patterns of creation are being rediscovered, but often without the greater context of spiritual understanding which protects against their misuse. One of our intentions with lightSource, is to provide a bridge to an intuitive spiritual understanding that is in alignment with the appropriate use of this knowledge
Geometric forms are the basis of all dimensional dynamics, representing specific forms of energy. The Platonic solids are replicated in many aspects of our three-dimensional universe, from microscopic to planetary, both fluid and solid, in hot and freezing; Platonic solids are also the means through which energies flow at all levels.